06 June 2014

First Impressions | Budapest

Classes are a thing of the past now as I set off on a month-long trip through Europe before I return home. The itinerary currently looks something like this: 


Budapest - Vienna - Prague - Copenhagen - Oslo - Edinburgh - Dublin - London - Paris - Lyon - Aix - Strasbourg

I'll get to processing my experiences with thorough city posts once this is all over, but I wanted to bring you along with me as closely as possible, so I'm doing my best to Instagram with my wonky phone and spotty wi-fi (surprisingly, buses have provided the most stable connections) and to post here on the go. Short and sweet is the key, I guess, and I am breaking that now so without further ado, Budapest! 
Budapest was beautiful. It was a great setting for a much-needed break between end-of-school activities and the rest of my travels. I stayed with a friend who was gracious enough to host me and order food for me while the language barrier rendered me a giant baby. Similarly, my brain refuses to function right now, so I'll leave the philosophical thoughts to the full Budapest post to follow. 

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment