26 December 2012

Chocolate Surprise #4: The Final One



I waited until Christmas Eve Eve to make this, right before going to bed. In the morning I threw on some clothes and left for the train station.

I had been debating between a stop motion and a regular vlog. Of course, the vlog would have been much easier, but I was frazzled and I hadn't showered yet so I looked pretty nasty and the stop motion won. I'm pleasantly surprised by how it turned out, considering my left hand was my tripod and I blindly moved the pieces while the camera stayed as still as it could be in my face.

And the surprise inside is definitely the coolest out of the set...I think maybe my faith in these things has been renewed. Until the next hair.

After 17 hours, I'm finally home. Good old rainy California. Wait...

To be honest, I think it would have been a better idea to leave the spaciousness of my room a distant memory. It's going to be fun that first day back in my studio. 

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment