05 March 2012

San Francisco Suitcase

On Wednesday, I'll be driving up to San Francisco with my dad. We'll only be there one night, because this trip is strictly business. Well, maybe with a bit of sightseeing and eating on the side. I'll try to accidentally walk him into Super Duper Burger or Golden Gate Bakery, and we will happen upon 826 Valencia when we inevitably get lost.

Sometimes when I pack I start to fantasize about living wherever I'm going, and that's when everything but the kitchen sink comes into play. A splash of cold water - thinking about lugging everything around and memories of anxiety because oh god I want to do that fun thing but ohhh my stuff - quickly places things in perspective.

So this may not be the most exciting of travel wardrobes, but I'll be free to tackle whatever adventure pops up and ready for my interview.


If you're familiar with the area, what are some of your favorite spots to visit?

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment