08 May 2013

Don't Cry, Sky

French weather can be so unpredictable at times - here I am referring to the months from January to December - but today's was the best kind of chaotic. It started out dreary, the sky crying fat tears that splattered against my windows. Don't cry, sky - you cry, I cry.
The Petit Cinema team came over to work on the miniatures. Progress! We finished the forest and were able to film a scene. Seeing the forest come together really lifted our spirits. Now there's all this cotton in my bed - pardon me, clouds. There are clouds in my bed. 
By the time everyone left, the sun was out in full force. It turned out to be one of those nighttime sunshine kind of days. This moment is what I learned the definition of oxymoron in third grade for.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment