10 August 2013

Imaginary Outfits | Some Clothes Can't Afford Bodies

My internship came to an end yesterday, and in less than a week I'll be back in France facing a new school year.

I've started collecting my thoughts in terms of goals, resolutions, and all those things people write self-help books and create talk shows about. While working on the anime-inspired fashion post for the magazine, I was reunited with the outfit collage and remembered how fun they are to put together. So I oiled my rusty Polyvore account and voilĂ :
I figured this wouldn't be a bad addition to the blog. 

I'm picturing this as a running errands in der Stadt kind of get-up. Very bright, so no one will mistake you for a wall. It's actually quite practical if you think about it. 

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment